Monday, August 15, 2011

Itchy throat

I don't mean to abandon my blog, it's just that when you have more than 5 sites to update & maintain @ the same time, your personal blog seems to be the less important XD.

Well, my life has been pretty busy. I am normally stuck at work during week days, hence I appreciate my weekends a lot - to spend time with family, alpha boy and friends. & if I am lucky, perhaps some time for myself. I do miss those times where I just laze at home, doing nothing. It seems so far away now but I am not complaining :) That's a decision I've made so I gotta stick with it. 

I've been gaining weight and I am afraid to step on the bathroom scale. Alpha boy is complaining a lot, saying that I eat too much and lacking of exercise which...is TRUE! SIGH. But I managed to jog a good 40-mins over the weekend okay, I did try :p 

Just a short update for now COZ as mentioned in the title, my throat is feeling a lil weird now, a symptom that I am going to be sick. So, bed time :) 

Where there's a will, there's a way. Taken at Cameron Highlands, 17-08-2011 by alpha boy.
Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are
something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
- Joseph Addison

No comments:

Post a Comment