Saturday, October 1, 2011

A Sunny Sunday

It seems so much easier to write about my life when I was in UK. Is it a sign of aging? I have more concerns towards my privacy now (not like I am a celebrity -.-) where I try not to reveal too much about my work and relationship. Additionally, my life is busier in Malaysia. Sorry lor, no such thing as 10am - 6pm-working-hour-with-an-hour-and-a-half-lunch-time-plus-15-minutes-tea-time-&-working-OT-is-prohibited kind of working environment in Malaysia for me.

I guess this round, I will let the pictures do the talking, some travelings that I've done recently.

Went to Cameron Highlands in July with primary classmates.
Tagged along with alpha boy and his friends to Melaka over the weekend.

A ride to Genting on a Sunday morning on alpha boy's motorbike.
Looks familiar? haha, I cheated. This is taken when I was on the way to KL for a meeting.

Air Asia airport (duh! I wish I can leave on a jet plane), just the airport. Sending mom off to Perth.
That's it for today. What? The title is not related to the entry? The title is there to tell you that I am writing this on a sunny Sunday :p. You have a great one!

Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.  ~Grandma Moses

No comments:

Post a Comment