2. Started something with a friend and earning much lesser
3. Not married and have no plans to
4. So no baby for me...hahaha
5. Still staying with parents (paiseh XD)
6. Not owning a car (still under mom's name)
7. Nor a house (don't know what happened to the house I am supposed to buy -_-)
Sigh. I do feel nervous at times when I look at the list above. I can only console myself saying that I don't have to follow other's footsteps! Reasons given:
1. Don't have to work for people anymore
2. Doing something that I like
3. I can still spend CNY with my loved ones especially on the 1st day of CNY (for Chinese, if you are married, you have to spend the 1st day of CNY with your husband's family)
4. Baby is cute and nice to play with but it's definitely not easy to take care of. Huge responsibility.
5. I can spend more time with my parents
6. At least I am done with the installments
7. I don't have to pay for the installments, yet.
I am not complaining, I am just looking at what I have instead of what I don't have. Life is not bad after all :).
|Bukit Tinggi, May 2010|