Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Facebook Comments: Good feedback to customer?

Updated: Just found another Facebook comment from the same restaurant owner. Scroll down to find out more. Seriously, I think it's quite rude. What say you?

Asking a customer not to come to your restaurant? Complaining about your customers on your Facebook page?

Someone commented about this particular restaurant on one of the group coupon's site. Out of curiosity I visited their FB page. Tell me what do you think?


A person unlearns arrogance when he knows he is always among worthy human beings; being alone fosters presumption. Young people are arrogant because they always associate with their own peers, those who are all really nothing but who would like to be very important.~ Friedrich Nietzsche

2 comments:

  1. well.. that's not a professional way to handle criticisms.. gotta be prepared to face the challenge, and not complain when customers complain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiyo wtf is gg on, really a lousy cafe! is this in msia? I'll make sure I won't visit them when I'm there!

    ReplyDelete