Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A new start?

I used to blog actively when I was in UK for my working holidays. Then I stopped blogging after I came back as I was going through a tough time (looking back, it's peanut now) and I wouldn't want my working holidays blog to turn into some depressing-why-you-treat-me-like-that kind of blog -.-

So I guess it's time to pick up the blogging habit again. It's a way to improve my writing skills coz I feel that my-already-not-so-good writing skills are deteriorating, a space to share my thoughts/findings with my friends and it is also a method to release my tension.

If you have read my previous blog, you should know that I don't write proper English (ok la, actually my English are not that good *shy*). So if you are here for that, you better head somewhere else coz the way I blog might make you puke blood and start blaming my English teachers (not their fault, really). 

SOOOOOO, this is the start of my blog (again :p).

At Bukit Jalil Park, one of the rare mornings where I woke up early and went for morning walk with my parents. Oh, can you see the birds?

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.  ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment