Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hangover

I was having hangover this morning, after effect of more than 3 pints of Kilkenny. I am not complaining as I didn't have to foot for the bill :p.


Sorry for the abrupt end of this entry, gtg for Evon's birthday dinner. Will continue later :)

Updated:
Just came back from supper Evon's birthday dinner. I can say that the type of friendship we have (Evon, me & Sze Ying) is rare. Every time it takes a while for us to explain to people how do we know each other. We don't meet often but they are the friends that I know I can rely on. 

I can never forget how Evon accompanied me through my heartbroken period. Never failed to be there for me whenever I needed her. She could allocate every Friday night just to spend time with me even though she could have spent it with her bf. Sze Ying who has helped me so much when I told her that I am going to start my own business. The contacts that she have provided, the information that she has shared. 

It's a blessing to have met them, genuine friends are hard to find and I am really glad that I have a few. 

Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment