Monday, June 20, 2011

So...

I lost the mojo to blog.

I was reading my old blog a while ago and was surprised to find that I can blog about so many things and write so much craps last time. I actually enjoyed reading my old blog entries as if I was reading someone else's life but in fact it was mine.

Did something in me change? 

At this phase of my life, most of my peers have settled down with a high pay job, a family, a house, a car/cars and travel once or twice a year. I am no where on par with them. Most of the time, I will tell myself to be happy and appreciate what I have now instead of worrying about the future. But the fact is I really dislike uncertainties but it seems like not everything is under my control...

At this moment, I just want to move on with my life. I really hope things will turn out fine and I refuse to stuck at where I am now.

Random photo of the day:

Sunset @ Mekong River, Vientiane, Jan 2011.

There are two things that one must get used to or one will find life unendurable:  the damages of time and injustices of men.  ~Nicolas Chamfort

No comments:

Post a Comment